According to a Forbes article, the average male spent $175.61 on Valentine’s Day last year and the average female spent $88.78. The figures, I assume, are based on American spending but I’ll assume they are the same for Australians.
Times are tough but we are hopeless romantics here at Pocketbook. To celebrate this season of love, Pocketbook is giving away $175.61 to one lucky winner, to help you make your dream Valentine’s Day come true – and since we are no sexist, the contest will be open to both males and females at the same amount.
Heck, go ahead and enter even if you’re single and thinks Valentine’s Day is just-another-ploy-to-get-people-to-spend-money. And that’s because while we always embrace an opportunity to show love, we also respect all views.
All you have to do to enter is simple:
- Become a Pocketbook user. If you are not a Pocketbook user, you can go to our homepage to sign up for a free account: https://getpocketbook.com.
- Write about your experience with Pocketbook. You can write about what you think of Pocketbook
- In your blog
- Or as a Facebook post. You can even like this post, then write a short comment about our app and share it with your friends.
- Or even just leave a review of our app on Google Play or iTunes.
Your post can be as long or as short as you want, negative or positive. Then send us the URL to your post so we can verify it. We cross-our-hearts promise that all posts – be they from raving fans or vicious critics – will be considered equally.
- And if you want to earn extra points, like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/getpocketbook or follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/getpocketbook. If you are already a Facebook fan and/or a Twitter follower, just indicate yourself as so and you’ll automatically get these extra entries.
- Last, to spice things up a little, leave a comment on this post and tell us what you have planned for Valentine’s Day. Our team of guys need a bit of inspiration. 😉
That’s it! Use the form below to enter.